3.10.2008

i get in many sticky situations

So I have decided that I must learn how to just remain quiet sometimes. However it's only working in the situations that I desperately want to speak up in!

Lame.

I had a wonderful time tonight and I hope that my schoolwork doesn't suffer tremendously... I just want to enjoy these moments. I'll be productive soon. Maybe I'll make a sticky.

Exciting.

That's pretty much the word that will describe this week. Beyond the reflection that I have to do and turn in and the "knoll-like" pile of homework I have been avoiding, this week is pretty promising. Henry's tomorrow, new co-leader wednesday, Firehouse thursday, and (ba da da dahh) Blue Bella on Friday!! I'm pumped to get my blues on. You should be too!

Late.

Time for bed, kiddies. I have a monologue to perform tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! The memorization process is impossible!!

Day 29: Don't forget..., originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.

Gems:
monologue work
complete disregard for schoolwork
the CYT performance
dinner with the roomies
chats by the pond :)

2 comments:

vee. said...

lovely :]

i will most definitely
be joining you at firehouse
this thursday.

and i am excited for
the new co leader.

love you!

Aaron V. said...

I wish I could get my blues on this Friday, but I'll be busy working for Landmark Education which I'm really excited about (I think I mentioned their program to you a while ago).

And I hope your monologue went well! (I know I'm a day late.)

--Aaron V.