6.22.2008

getting to getting my time back

day nine point five., originally uploaded by ::reflecting truth::.

So Greg and I have spent a lot of time together this past week and learned a ton about each other. I really wouldn't change any of it, but we do want to settle back into life a little bit. I'll see him dancing tomorrow and then I'll probably go to church with him on wednesday. So unless someone has tuesday free and wants to get together then, I won't be going to Henry's. I need someone to come with me if I go, so if someone else would like to just go to dinner or something instead, I'd be up for that as well. Alright... Work tomorrow. Goodnight.


Gems:
breakfast
sunday school
getting work done
dinner with the fam
God talk

2 comments:

vee. said...

hang out tomorrow night?

perkyNbLue said...

Done. :)