[129/366] Happy Friday the 13th, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.Although I didn't end up with much as a result, I spent the entire day researching all the different horror films I could think of! My goal was to come up with a costume idea for the night, but after all the hours spent reading magazines, watching the sci-fi channel, surfing wikipedia, and re-watching youtube clips, I had nothing.
Nothing, that is, but the undeniable feeling that someone, or something, was going to attack me... like the killer in Psycho... like the dad in the Shining... like the mean kids in Carrie... like the serial-killer from Nightmare on Elm Street... like Damien from the Omen!!
It's all fun and games until you find yourself halfway through your shower and suddenly very suspicious about your home's security. Even after I got out of the shower, I felt uneasy and nauseous, quite literally! So I scribbled REDRUM on my arm and ran out of my apartment...
I just couldn't take it, okay?!
Just forgive me... for once...
I'll make it up, eventually...
Maybe.
HAPPY FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!
Gems:
breakfast for breakfast
last minute fixes
laundry
creepy research
an amazing night with friends!
2 comments:
yea breakfast for breakfast!
oh goodness, you're hilarious.
Post a Comment