6.09.2008
shopped & rose from the drop
I finally went grocery shopping for the first time in MONTHS!! It was freaking fantastic and I'm not even sure why. I cried extensively last night (for an added time over a smoothie that fell on my way inside of my apartment complex... after only drinking a few sips) and I desperately needed to sleep off the frustrations.
So that's what I did. I slept and slept and slept. Then I watched some Greek, went grocery shopping, and watched some more Greek. I saved $22.62 and spent $96.94. Did I need everything that I bought, probably not, but I loved every second of it!!
I will continue to watch more of the Greek marathon and then miss the season finale to go dancing in PB tonight. I could get used to this Swing Huddle thing. I will be sure to write tomorrow... I so missed my time with Compy. Till then...
Gems:
sleep
wedding photos
flickr
grocery shopping
Greek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love you.
:]
false...u totally stayed and watched the finale with me!! :)
Post a Comment