Classroom Library, originally uploaded by krista franklin.I just searched the web for photos and ideas for SECOND GRADE classrooms. I found SO MANY amazing things online. Most were from one woman, Ms. Franklin. Just looking at the many ideas she had for her classroom was encouraging and motivating for me. I guess I'm kind of like a see-saw, but I'm eager to get in the classroom now. I mean, just look at the photo above. She found the chair on craigslist and got the canopy from IKEA for $15. I can definitely create a good environment for learning, that is both fun and enriching. :)
So, in case you didn't get that, I will be student teaching in a second grade classroom in only 11 days!
Gems:
time to shower
teaching dreams
lunch with mom
calls from Carole
hope & drive
1 comment:
good luck with the student teaching thing. :) miss you. did u receive your diploma cuz i got mine in all of its infinite glory.
Post a Comment