12.15.2009

my letter for december fifteenth

Lauren, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.


Lauren Grace,

You always know how to make me smile and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I truly don't know where I would be today if you weren't there to help me through high school and much of college. You shine a light in my life and comfort me, even when I am unknowing of the need. It was wonderful talking to you today and I hope it won't take another cheating accusation to make it happen. I miss you dearly. If you are really unable to stay here as long as was planned, I intend to make the very best of your time here. Until then, you are always in my heart and often in my thoughts.

I love you, Goob,
Lauren Frances.

1 comment:

Lauren Lieder said...

This post totally just made my night...actually my whole day. Thank you LauLau. I love you!