Don't Talk About Our Son, Martha, originally uploaded by gregeichelberger.
Fellow Cast-mates,
I am so thankful to be a part of such a wonderful production. I am overwhelmed by the kindness and support I have felt, throughout the entire process. I had to email my teacher tonight to explain that I overcommitted and have yet to find the time to write this paper that still hangs over me. Instead of being disappointed about the failure to complete a class, I cannot deny the blessings I feel when I think about the message we're sharing and many ways I have felt that message impact me through this show. Thank you for being there for me, whether it was a car ride to keep me company, jokes told in the quick change room, comforting words spoken to calm my anxieties about school, or a passing smile as we sing our hearts out to Traditions. I love you guys and cannot imagine a better way to spend her Christmas holiday! THANK YOU!!
Many blessings,
Lauren.
3 comments:
You truly are a blessing to have in this cast and I sincerely hope you will do the show again in the future. You light up that stage and are so much fun to watch. Thank you for just being you and for being so remarkable!!!! xoxo
Lauren, it's been so great doing another show with you. I love seeing your smiling face at the end of the Grinch number. AND hearing your beautiful voice during the nativity (helping to keep all us second sopranos in check). I agree that this cast has been a humungous blessing this year...you included. :)
aww lauren you're so sweet, it was such a blessing & privilege to be your fellow castmate and caroler! i hope we can do the show together in the future again..u certainly made things interesting & fun..love you & God Bless!!
Post a Comment