Day 8: Valentine's on the go, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.♥ Don't get depressed about it. Don't hate the holiday either because one day you will like it.
♥ Have a candlelight dinner with God.
♥ Make Valentines for your friends and stick them on their desk or in their mailboxes.
♥ Buy yourself a box of chocolates and avoid chick flicks. Try a comedy or even an action movie. Better yet, GIRLS NIGHT OUT!
♥ Go to school; nothing kills a holiday like going to class. So, if you are bummed, actually go to school today.
♥ If all else fails, go to bed early. That way you can sleep away the hearts and sparkles induced nausea.
♥
Cherish the joys that come with each new stage of life as lovely flowers that bloom in their own season.
♥
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1).
♥
Sometimes, Lord, in my eagerness to rush into the future, I overlook Your daily gifts of love. Help me to slow my pace that I may enjoy the blessings of the present and live each day to its fullest.
♥
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you" (John 14:27).
♥
Those who place today in God's hands need never worry about tomorrow.
♥
I love you, God loves you, and your life has tremendous importance in His plan. Embrace Him and follow His ways, whatever they may be. I pray that you use this day to rededicate your life to Him and ask what it is that you can do for Him today.
♥
Since I literally have no time to stop all day today, above is what I have to offer all of you! It may not be much but I know most of my readers are single and I love to read about God's love on Valentine's Day!! A bit more about my day... I had/have to pick up cupcakes for class before 10am, catch the bus, go to class, go to lunch, finish homework, go to 2 classes, catch a ride with Big Sis, go to the Flood Singles event, and swing dance the night away... All in the rain!
So this is the winning shot of the day.
The cupcakes, raindrops, and quick Bible studies on my laptop. I love it!
Gems:
cupcakes
parking spaces
soothing rain
Flood Singles Night
hugging booths
2 comments:
lovin' the tips.
haha.
:]
have a good day!
You miss, are precious!
Happy Valentine's Day to you too.
Post a Comment