Day 5: I'm soaring... flying..., originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.It's really quite amazing to me how my determination can keep me up all hours of the night. I had several devo times throughout the day yesterday, but didn't have any time to just sit quietly and meditate until around midnight. So I stayed up until 1am, soaking in as much as I could! It was awesome.
I think it just made things better today. Not to embarrass her further, but my fun with Candace last night could only put me in a better mood. I cut out the gym from my plans, so I got all the choreography done and I'm able to grasp the assignments that I still have to do before tomorrow.
My prayer is that I am still capable of finishing this Capstone. I'm really unsure of myself and I definitely set myself up for this mess. I don't want this to be an empty half of a unit that I just have to retake next semester. Blech!
Gems:
text bulletins on another's love life
breakfast by Brandy
new conquest (photographed)
rediscovered music
only 4 weeks of CYT remaining
2 comments:
Glad to know my harassment was your entertainment! ha ha, Jk, I enjoyed our laughs :)
LoL. It was just the perfect ending to a perfect night! Thank you for that and I'm glad you are still able to enjoy yourself even when I pick on you... relentlessly. It's ALWAYS out of LOVE!! :D
Post a Comment