5.28.2008

dreaming of a true love's kiss

Kiss Here, originally uploaded by Random Civil Guy.

I'm watching Enchanted, for the second time, with Big Sis and loving every moment of it. If the princesses in the fairy tales can be strong and still have the men chase after them, why can't I use that same strength.

I always loved the Disney princesses like Belle and Ariel... I've never been one to wait around, hoping that the perfect someone will come to save me from the mundane... Cinderella and Snow White are not my role-models and I'm okay with that.

I should just embrace who God has made me to be, even if that means that I sometimes have to fight for the man meant for me as much as he fights for me!

And when you go out you don't want to wear too much make-up. Cuz otherwise the boys get the wrong idea and you know they are. They're only after one thing.
What's that?
I don't know... No one will tell me.


Gems:
awesome dances at the Pub
Step it Up & Dance
time with the Big Sister
strong women fighting for love
"Happily Ever After"

3 comments:

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

yeah peebs dont wear too much makeup ok

Roddy said...

Heya, Thanks for using my photo in your blog!

Lindsay Dee said...

That's me in the photograph!

Lovely post.