5.01.2008

2008-2009 planner purchased

[86/366] Life Organized, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.


I'm ecstatic right now!


I just spent three hours using the organization materials that I purchased today to finally organize the past two years of my life. It's an amazing feeling when you can say that you know where everything is!!

I am completely done with two of my classes for this semester thus far (I got a B in Ed and I'm waiting for my Capstone grade). I have about three small assignments due for my theatre class to be done with that, which leave me with two classes to finish out the semester.

It's amazing. I'm happy. Not over all the stresses, but I'll take the victory as I can!

OH and I found the other tiny earring that I thought I had lost, so I'm wearing them again. It really topped off my day. Now if only I could convince my body to stop being so tense. Oh well.


Gems:
finished homework
last theatre class
finishing Ed451
organizing my life
finding a lost earring (I got them from Lauren)

No comments: