Delight, originally uploaded by Disco ♥ Tetris.4. History final paper due tuesday
3. Math homework due thursday (7 assign.)
2. Math final due thursday
1. CSET Subtest II on saturday
0. FREEDOM!!
I haven't finished any of the above obviously but I got the songs that I will be using for my history project picked out! So that's super exciting for me. I will probably make a trip to the school library to get a book or two that I need as well. So I'll ride over with Big Sis and trolley back perhaps. In the meantime, I'm going to get back to work until 12:45 or 1pm, when I go to lunch with Candace.
I may not be able to shorten the above list very frequently, but at least the one below will shrink every day! That's the exciting one anyways. :)
3. tomorrow
2. Monday
1. Tuesday
0. MY BIRTHDAY!!
Gems:
friends
blues dancing
shopping at am/pm
yummy donettes
diligence
No comments:
Post a Comment