5.25.2008

late blogs, better than no blogs

[110/366] Candles 'R' Out, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.
I had a great day and I now can finally come to terms with the fact that my birthday has now ended. I celebrated with my family, ate shrimp, ate cake, and opened gifts. I have a new favorite dish at the Green Papaya and the cake was absolutely amazing!

My sister got me a great candle and some rocks to replace the black rocks that are currently in the fish bowl. I also got a bluetooth earpiece, so now I just need to make sure that I use it.

I went to church and hung out with Jonny afterwards, chatting over some Robeks smoothies. I'm not doing great but I'm not doing too badly at the moment. Still a bit of a space cadet, but I hope I can snap out of it soon!


Gems:
FloodKids worship
shrimp soup
birthday cake
family love
friendship

No comments: