4.12.2010

you like it, you like it on top

how many?, originally uploaded by viva la vibs.

how many more jobs?
how many more appointments?
how many more hopes are lost?
how many more longing hours?
how many more days?

Today was tiring. I worked five hours filing (didn't finish the day's work), ran off to I Love to turn things in and get bombarded by questions about upcoming events (ack!), and then taught in La Mesa for over two hours. I appreciate the work, but I just desperately want to have one job that drives me crazy, rather than three that tear me apart. I have no consistent schedule and it just makes life difficult. I need to find the time to hunt down a good job in the Bay. *sigh*

A pretty face don't make no pretty heart
I learned that, buddy, from the start
You think i'm cute, a little bit shy
Momma, i ain't that kind of guy

Doctor, doctor, give me the news
I got a bad case of lovin' you
No pill's gonna cure my ill
I got a bad case of lovin' you
Whooaaa

I know you like it, you like it on top
Tell me, momma, are you gonna stop?
♫ Robert Palmer

No comments: