4.14.2010

you're the sweet to my mean

Mr. Blue Eyes, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.

I am really just at loss for words.

I have been feeling disconnected and a bit run-down, partly because I'm a girl and I have my moods and partly because I haven't had the chance to talk to this amazing guy in a few days now. It's weird to lose connection with someone who is already so far separated. I just want this distance to disappear.

[edit] I got to talk to him this evening and I enjoyed every moment. If only ichat would work just a little better... It would make for much smoother conversations!

I just wanna sing a song with you
I just want to take it off of you

Cuz, Blue Eyes,
You are all that I need
Cuz, Blue Eyes,
You're the sweet to my mean

Fess it up, dot on the palm of your hand
I can help you to stand
Saved it up for this dance
Tell me all the things you can

I just wanna sing a song with you
I just wanna be the one that's true

Cuz, Blue Eyes,
You're the secret I keep
Cuz, Blue Eyes

All the lights on and you are alive
But you can't point the way to your heart
So sublime, when the stars are aligned
But you don't know
You don't know the greatness you are
♫ Cary Brothers

No comments: