4.28.2008

contemplation & reflection

South Road, Loch Rannoch, originally uploaded by slimmer_jimmer.

So I had many random plans that might not happen now.
But why should I let them pass me by?

Is there anyone who has an extra bike and wants to ride with me?
Someone who would like to make dinner sometime?
Another who wants to watch some movies for no reason?

I don't have all the time in the world right now... but I will.
Come summertime, I don't want to be making excuses.
I want to get out there and do the things I talked about.

I'm not sure if I'm really feeling better...
I couldn't bring myself to do any homework yesterday.
I spent all of my time with God... and I'm okay with that!


Gems:
"study" time with Candace
late-night Barnes & Noble
discovering the sleep secret (sleep 6 or 7.5 or 9 hours... not 8)
embracing the here & now
sweet words from a Lover

2 comments:

vee. said...

i have bikes.
and i like cooking.
:]

perkyNbLue said...

Nice. Sounds great! :)