4.30.2008

everything in shades of yellow

Shades of Yellow and Coffee, originally uploaded by Kristen Anna.
No matter what I do or how I feel, there always seems to be that silver lining, or sugar coating if you will. I'm not losing it right now because I have amazing friends and the attention span of a goldfish. It takes me longer to do things because I'm so distracted. But my distractions are offering me a sense of purpose to get through the rest of the semester.

I know that I'm only stressing myself out more and that I'd be able to have more fun if I just get everything done now. I just don't work like that... And I'm not ashamed. I'm just planning for it now.

If I have something big due, I will try my hardest to give myself three times as much time as I need to get it done. It's not practical or logical, but it's me. And I deem it worthy.

Thank you for your time.


Gems:
Robeks smoothie
McDonald's chicken
Starbucks peppermint mocha
Sammy's hummus
Lestat's apple cider

The Aftermath, originally uploaded by Kristen Anna.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

i like the pics of the coffee before and after big sis. in fact, i'm wearing yellow today! <3