4.05.2008

just bluesing the night away

Andrew and Vanessa, originally uploaded by ohtoberich.
The blues party last night was really fun. Emily gave us a out-of-towner's circle and the dancing was hot! I'm happy and sad leaving Seattle today. I had a blast with no responsibilities and just getting to know so many new people... But I miss all my friends at home. I don't know what I'm going to end up doing in a year and a half when I am actually out of school. It will be so difficult leaving my dance scene, my coffee spots, my dance partners, my friends, and my family. I guess only time will tell.

It doesn't have to be decided now, I suppose.
I'll just keep dancing wherever I am.
Maybe I'll find myself in another state.
And maybe not.


Gems:
feelin' the burn
blues circle
Seattle friends
breakfast by Emily
flying home

No comments: