5.17.2008

ma' morning cuppa cuppa joe

So today was the end of my stresses. I took the CSET this morning and had to wake up at 6:30am in order to be there by 7:15. Caffeine is the only reason I make it through these crazy semesters.

5. History project due tuesday
4. History final paper due tuesday
3. Math homework due thursday (7 assign.)
2. Math final due thursday
1. CSET Subtest II on saturday
0. FREEDOM!!

We celebrated Mother's Day with the family and ate at Ranchero's, a vegetarian/vegan Mexican restaurant. Great food and hilarious conversations! My sister gave mom a shirt with a crying Earth that says, "Save me!" It was pretty hilarious... I need to figure out how we're going to celebrate my birthday next week, as well as join Candace for her grad party. I'll update when I figure it out, I guess.

Gems:
end of semester obligations
soothing fountains
Starbucks paraphernalia
belated mother's day
new shoe rack :)

1 comment:

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

freedom....its a good thing