2.03.2009

i am making a lot of headway

[363/366] Doing my Best, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.

I am trying my best to get stuff done quickly this week so I can be less stressed next tuesday, when my student teaching begins. I have a presentation for psych on thursday, another on tuesday for math, then one next thursday for psych, and the last one on the tuesday after next for math. It's a bit daunting and I will be done planning thursday's presentation tomorrow. After which, I will get the write-up for that chapter done and get to work on either the other presentations/lessons or the readings and write-ups for the three chapters from last week. It might be a bit brutal, but I already feel lighter after finishing my PLC homeworks and math write-up. *sigh*


Gems:
new email
finishing math
planning the project
m&m lesson plan
pizza by Greg

No comments: