The Encyclopedia Of Etiquette, originally uploaded by Shelby Nycole.I will... I must overcome this mountain of work I have to do. I'm just so frustrated with the thought of it that I am having trouble starting. I got a ton done last Sunday, so it might be the same way this Sunday. As for now, I'm going to focus on what I can conceptualize, right now. Math reading and reflection, then an analysis of the math pre-assessment I did. I need to form my sub-groups and choose the kids to study.
Other than that, I need to get my lesson plan written for monday and figure out a way to get a book or four articles to read and reflect on for psych. I really don't want that to be all I get done though. I have too many psych reflections collecting and I want them gone, along with the psych observation write-up. This will not hold me back any longer!
School, you will be conquered!
Gems:
waking to Greg's voice (phone woke me up)
drama on Lost
heart healthy meals
having a plan
dinner with the parents :)
1 comment:
ehh bar/drinking/self-centered friend incident
Post a Comment