2.09.2009

i walk and God covers my path

[366/366] This is where I end, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.

So tomorrow is my first day of student teaching. I'm both nervous and excited completely unsure of how to prepare. I suppose I needn't worry just yet, since I plan to observe for the first few days. If all goes as planned, I will be able to get all of my observation time done in this first week (for PLC and Pysch) and then I can observe for my own benefit of knowing the students.

I have already picked out the outfit that I will wear tomorrow. Since I have hardly anything that would be appropriate (I wear only jeans), I am wearing a 3/4 length white shirt over a green lace collared blouse, a grey skirt, black tights and white boots. I hope that I am warm enough.

I still need to figure out what I'm going to eat tomorrow, which means I have to go shopping, since I don't have anything at the house. I also need to get work done for my math class which I have tomorrow night. It shouldn't be too hard, but I need to get started, which IS the hard part. Well, this should be an interesting journey. One that I'm prepared for. May God be with me.


Gems:
hearing from Doodle
Wallace and Gromit
finishing a project
viewing new designs
peering into my near future

No comments: