2.02.2009

i know a change is gonna come

35th Oderberger Str., originally uploaded by • MAH7.

Sometimes I wish I could have copies of a lot of the photos I find through flickr... Not for any reason other than inspiration and comfort.

This semester is going to be tough, but I am seriously looking forward to moving on once it's all over in July. This photo is incredibly inspiring... the photography, the art, the life, the living space, the ownership. I look forward to the time I will have to take photos again. Photos that mean anything. I look forward to finding enjoyment in the artistic process. In dancing. I look forward to owning my own space (although that won't be happening in July) and being able to decorate that space as I see fit, rather than fitting it where there is still space.

As for now, I'm trusting God and His plan for these next few months. Please, know that I love you all very much and although I don't have the time to spend with you now, I will do my best to write online and I hope to spend more time together once it's all over. All my love.


Gems:
falling back to sleep
not eating out
beautiful photography
relaxing a bit
time for homework

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for using my picture. Im really glad to know you liked : )