2.14.2009

love's in the air, today & always

Love is in the air, originally uploaded by Lauren Alane.

I baked cupcakes for Valentine's Day and Greg planned a wonderful day for the two of us. It was fabulous. He helped me finish up the icing on the cupcakes, then we went to Balboa Park for lunch and the dinosaur museum. After that, we went back to his place, ate Pizza Hut pasta, and watched some of Lost Season 2. The last surprise of the day was the opportunity to create a painting together. It's looking really good... I just feel a bit bad because I got tired and cranky before we finished. Either way, he's taking me home now. It was a great day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!


Gems:
cupcakes & Kurt
fossils
respecting the environment
laziness
8 months of bliss

2 comments:

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

that pic is freakin adorable :)

glad to hear your day was as good as mine :)

perkyNbLue said...

I know, right?! LoL.

Valentine's is great with a special someone.
I think it's my first time having a real Valentine. Ha.