3.15.2010

but that means four boobs...

I'm Still Holding My Breath., originally uploaded by SaylaMarz.

I actually haven't met many women who haven't kissed another girl at some point in their lives. It may seem like an odd thing to ask about and for that reason, I haven't brought it up with all too many, but so far, it holds true. I think it makes all too much sense as well.

Women are sultry and sexy and very unpredictable. Yes, men can have these qualities and not all women do, but it holds pretty true. If you haven't done so yet and you were given the opportunity, would you? Why was I even reminded of this? The quote from Desperate Housewives today (my sister's roommate was watching it) was, "As much as you think you can switch your entree from meat to fish, it doesn't work that way." HA!! Love it.

That said, I'm going to go out dancing tonight (even though I'm in utter pain from the Dance-a-thon) and I'm going to get my lady-dance on! I can't wait to dance with my girl, Amanda Jessie, again. I love being led, but sometimes it's good to change it up and lead a wonderful follow!! YEE-ah!

Hey, hey, hey
Seeing her skin, feeling silky smooth
Color of cafe au lait
Made the savage beast inside
Roaring until it cried, "More, more, more!"

Now he's at home doing 9 to 5
Living his brave life of lies
But when he turns off to sleep
All memories keep more, more, more

Gitchi gitchi ya ya da da da
Gitchi gitchi ya ya here
Mocha chocolata, ya ya
Creole Lady Marmalade

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?
♫ Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya, & Pink

No comments: