3.16.2010

you're every song I ever sing

BluesShout-0339, originally uploaded by Steve Losh.

So, tickets for Blues Recess are sold out and I am so glad I got mine while I could. I am very excited about the whole thing and really just can't wait. I am doing my best to focus on the things I can change for the time being... since time-travel is not an option.

... it really should be.

All I do the whole night through
Is dream of you
And with the dawn
I still go on dreamin' of you
You're every thought
You're everything
You're every song I ever sing
Summer, winter, autumn and spring.
And were there more
Than twenty-four hours a day,
They'd be spent in sweet content
Dreamin' away
When skies are gray
Skies are blue
Morning, noon and nighttime too

All I do the whole day through.
♫ Singin' in the Rain

No comments: