Backlit, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.I did a photo shoot with Christie today and I absolutely love how it turned out! We had lunch (sister included), she got her make-up done at Mac, we stopped at the Coffee Bean, and then the shooting commenced. It was an all-in-all great day.
After which, I went out and danced in my brand new converse sneakers, drank too much, KILLED my feet, and ended up walking back to my car in socks. It was a great night, but I need to be more careful with the shoes in the future. Now, the drinking? :) It was good.
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
We flyin' first class up in the sky
We flyin' first class, livin' the life
In the fast lane and I won't change
By the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy
The glamorous, the glamorous, glamorous
By the glamorous, ooh, the flossy, flossy
The glamorous, the glamorous, glamorous
By the glamorous, ooh the flossy, flossy
Wear them gold and diamonds rings, all them things don't mean a thing
Chaperons and limousines, shoppin' for expensive things
I be on the movie screens, magazines and boogie scenes
I'm not clean, I'm not pristine, I'm no queen, I'm no machine
♫ Fergie
No comments:
Post a Comment