3.24.2010

i never think before i say

same mistake, originally uploaded by macxoom.

Touch. I crave it and I miss it when I can't have it. Now, more than usual, I'm feeling overwhelmed by the desire to hold a boy's hand, kiss his cheek, draw him in for a warm embrace, drag my nails down his back, twist my fingers through his hair, and lay against his chest, listening to the inhale and exhale of his breath.

I can live without it. I don't need it. But oh, how much I'd love to be able to have it. I guess blues dancing on Friday will just have do, for now... and I hope it helps to some degree. I'm not very hopeful, but it's worth a try. May, please, come quickly!

Sweet pea
What's all this about
Don't get your way all you do is fuss and pout
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

I like the Rock of Gibraltar
I always seem to falter
And the words just get in the way
Oh I know I'm gonna crumble
I'm trying to stay humble
But I never think before I say

Sweet pea
Keeper of my soul
I know sometimes I'm out of control
You're the only reason I keep on coming
♫ Amos Lee

No comments: