3.26.2010

the honey inside your hive

Bagliore, originally uploaded by macxoom.

Dancing was incredible tonight. Incredibly freeing! Of which, I am glad, since the ride up was a bit odd. I love deep conversations and I am open and willing to talk and share about my life, but really... how many times can I discuss the fact that I am a virgin with any sort of serious tone. It's rare. It's uncharacteristically me. I get it. I do. I just wish I didn't have to discuss it when I'm so unsure of it's place in my life.

Life is what you make of it and I intend to live my life, making the best of what I know and have. I am eager to learn and to grow, but I will not force myself to gauge my progress upon the progress of others. It's time to leave my childish ways behind me. :)

Now, I've said this before, but more than ever, please, believe me when I say that you must watch the video linked under the lyrics... It does have profanity, so you have been warned (I know that is a big concern of yours, David).

You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you

(Help me)
I broke apart my insides
(Help me)
I've got no soul to sell
(Help me)
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself

You can have my isolation
you can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
you can have my everything

(Help me)
Tear down my reason
(Help me)
It's your sex I can smell
(Help me)
You make me perfect
Help me become somebody else

You get me closer to God
♫ Nine Inch Nails

2 comments:

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

sex isnt all that its hyped up to be dont feel like ur missing out

perkyNbLue said...

I love you, Big.