2.10.2010

go with the flow, ya don't stop

Jonny & Candace, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.


I needed to take a break from analyzing...
Last night's dancing was amazing.
Partly due to some wonderful leads and music,
Mostly because I indulged and had a few drinks.
I'm glad that I kept my happy drunk buzz all night long!
My feet are a bit clumsy usually, but none of that last night.
It was great and I'm looking forward to the Harp tonight.
If I do drink, it won't be another Sex on the Beach.
I've had plenty.

Well I was eating lunch at the D.L.G.
When this little girl came and she sat next to me
I never seen nobody move the way she did
Well she did and she does and she'll do it again

When you move like a jellyfish
Rhythm don't mean nothing
You go with the flow
You don't stop
Move like a jellyfish
Rhythm is nothing
You go with the flow
You don't stop

It's as common as something that nobody knows
Her beauty will follow wherever she goes
Up the hill in the back of her house in the wood
She'll love me forever, I know

She la da da da da da

If you would only listen
You might just realize what you're missing
You're missing me

No comments: