Pittstop 2007, originally uploaded by indoloony.
Last night's Blue Bella was insanely wonderful!
It felt so good to have such a successful blues/fusion event in SD.
It feels so good to be able to dance to the music I love most.
The class went well and I think our tips were received well,
so the rest of the night was full of deeper conversations,
passionate connections,
and soulful music (thanks to Jackie!).
I can't wait to dance with my friends from the Bay.
I was excited before, but now, I'm just eager to get there.
I can't wait for the end of Feb., mid-March, and May.
I'm ready to rock your boat! :)
be there to shake your chain
be so vain
let my patience explain
I wanna make you laugh
scratch your back
I wanna hold up your arms
and make you feel like that
I wanna rock your boat
baby, I wanna let you know
something's come over me
something's come over me
that's all I'm going through
one more day, in this life
I'm so messed up over you
No comments:
Post a Comment