too, too smooth, originally uploaded by Laura Slotkoff.
I am now some sort of vampire-zombie.
My eyes have completely betrayed me, yet again.
Paler than normal.
Dark rings under my eyes.
And eyes that are COMPLETELY bloodshot red.
Merr.
I did stop by the family eye doctor.
Got a grab bag of different eye drops.
I will fight this thing hard.
I absolutely refuse to concede to...
Normal bedtime hours
Nights in, to avoid cigarette smoke,
Or time away from technology!
On that note... I should step away now.
*reluctantly backs away*
I'd rather get my jamming words in first
So, tell you something that I've found
That the worlds a better place when it's upside down, boy.
If there's lessons to be learned
I'd rather get my jamming words in first
So, when your playing with desire
Don't come running to my place when it burns like fire, boy.
Sweet about me
Nothing sweet about me... yeah
Blue, blue, blue... waves they crash
As time goes by... so hard to catch.
Too, too smooth... ain't all that,
Why don't you ride... my side of the tracks?
No comments:
Post a Comment