Sea view, originally uploaded by Miss Aniela.
Ha. I just realized that tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I will be babysitting baby Maia, so Runi and Miguel can go out to celebrate early evening tomorrow. But then... I need to find something to do. It's too bad Blue Bella was last night, because that would have been amazing! Freaking fantastic dancing and hot music!! We have had some truly amazing line-ups as of late and I'm excited to see what else the future holds!
I will be singing with my sister at the ΑΔΧ fundraiser for Haiti tonight. Two originals and one cover. The harmonies are sounding good so, I'm excited to help my sister out, to get back on stage, and to see my lovely sorority sisters. I doubt my Lil Sis even knows I'm coming. :)
Anyone still in SD even read my blogs?
Busy tomorrow?
I hear there may be salsa dancing. ;)
Suckin' like a millionaire, on your silver spoon.
You started to sweat.
Bullets from your soul.
Sweat.
Lost all means of self control.
Sweat.
Like a twenty dollar whore.
Sweat.
Lord, that's when she walked through the door.
She said her name was Sadie, that she was your doll.
That look of apprehension you wore said that wasn't all.
♫
2 comments:
no only people in the bay read ur blog so thats why u need to live here :)
Ah ha ha ha! Or at the very least, people from the Bay! :D I love you, Big. See you in 8 days... Or some time that week. :)
Post a Comment