2.15.2010

the way you're making me feel


I've officially raised sufficient funds for the Dance-a-thon. I'm relieved that I don't have to worry about that anymore, but I would really like to raise more money as well. My focus, however, needs to be on raising sufficient funds to earn back to money I've already spent on traveling. I hope to land more babysitting opportunities, which will hopefully allow for that.

I have so much to look forward to...

SF in 9 days,
the dance-a-thon,
birthday trip to the Bay,
summer dances,
and (hopefully) a new job in the future

... that I'm finding it difficult to live in the moment and appreciate the small things that are happening right now. With so little going on during the day, I really need to pay attention. It was so much easier during college and student teaching to keep plugged in to the world around me. I can't wait to get a substantial job, but I intend to make the best of the life I have right now, until then. :)

you're crazy and it's rubbing off to meet my wild side
i like it
you're different and it makes me wanna take you for a ride
i like it

there's something nice about the way you make my head reel
it's crazy
i'm wrapped up, i'm not myself, i want to get in my thrills
ooh, the way you're making me feel

i like it

you're moving and it's getting me a little insane
i like it
i'm lost in you, it's hard to find myself a grip on the reigns
i like it

No comments: