DSC_2420, originally uploaded by andihazelwood.
Wow. Last night was... wow.
I drank more last night than I have since Thanksgiving. Ha. I sent out some embarrassing texts, had some incredible dances, talked to many wonderful people, and slept on a friend's couch, since I couldn't drive home. It hilarious and loved every second. If I do end up moving, I know I will greatly miss the women down here. They are marvelous people and they truly do keep me sane.
At the same time, I'm strengthening ties with my friends in the Bay. I got to see Big this past weekend and I had a wonderful phone conversation with Will... I love the idea of packing up my life and moving. So, nine days from now, I will trek up to the Bay and get ready to fight for a job. If Grand Big can do it, so can I, right Big?! ;)
Lemons on your shelf
Now, you know lovin' mama
That you can't squeeze them all yourself
I like yo' apple in your tree
I'm crazy 'bout your peaches, too
I'm crazy about your fruit, baby
'Cause you know just how to do
Now, please let me be your lemon squeezer
Now, whilst I'm in your lonesome town
Now, if you let me be your lemon squeezer
Lord, until my love come down
Now, an it ain't but the one thing, baby
Now, that'll really make me cry
I acks you 'bout your lemons, baby
An you ups an tell me a lie
♫
2 comments:
word. speaking of which i need to details of ur stay becuz i obviously will be working so i need to know what days, some or all, that you plan on staying with me and how we are going to get you from place to place soooo send me some kind of itenerary atleast for the job fair cuz thats the most important thing.
I arrive Wednesday, the 24th at 7pm and leave Tuesday, March 2nd, at 9am. I'm trying to arrange a pick-up on Wednesday, so you won't have to worry about it, but I know I probably need to stay at your place Friday night, if you live near the address listed below. :)
Contra Costa County
(2/27, 8:30am - 11:30am)
Multi-Use Room
150 E Street
Martinez, California 94553
Description: Come and meet those who do the hiring! On February 27, 2010 from 8:30 am - 11:30 am, the Contra Costa County Office of Education is holding its annual job fair for Teachers and Certificated staff. The event will be located at Alhambra High School, 150 E. Street in Martinez, CA. Please park in the top parking lot as the fair will be held in the Multi-Use Room. Find out about the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST), the credentialing process and opportunities for substitute teaching! Discover teaching positions in a variety of fields all over Contra Costa County, including: all levels of K-12 education, Grades 7-12: English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Chemistry, Physics, Foreign Language, English as a Second Language (ESL), Special Education, Alternative Education/Educational Opportunities, Adult Education, and Substitute Teaching positions. Please bring multiple copies of your resume, your transcripts, and your current credential documents. Some interviews will be held on site. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources (925) 942-3387.
Post a Comment